Middle Atlantic R4 Series 30
Mount networking, telephone, VOIP equipment, routers, switches and more with the R4 Series Four Post Open Frame Rack!
- Open top accepts direct mounting of optional cable ladder
- Versatile base mounts inward to save space or outward for stability
- Rack gangs to additional 4-post or 2-post open frame racks
- Open frame design facilitates unrestricted air flow
- 1/4” aluminum uprights, with a 3/16” thick aluminum base
- Ships flat to save space
- Includes 100 pcs. of 12-24 threaded mounting hardware
- Includes additional split rackrail to provide up to three mounting depths
- Overall depth includes base angles. See key specifications for usable depth of rack
General Info Finish Type: Black Powder Coat UL Standards Tested: UL1678 Assembly/Installation Information Knock Down: Yes Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
RoHS: Yes Greenguard: Yes UL Listing No: E173107 Dimensions Usable Depth: 30" Usable Height: 78.75" Capacity Weight (US): 2000 Depth: 42" Height: 84.22" Width: 21.25" Primary Package Weight (US): 85 Rack Units: 45 Technical Information Rackrail Type: Cage Nut UL Load Capacity: 800
Material: Steel Mounting: Horizontal EIA compliant 19" four post open frame rack shall be Middle Atlantic Products model # R4CN-4530B. Overall dimensions of rack shall be 84.22" H x 21-1/4" W x 42" D with 45 useable rackspaces.
Rack shall ship unassembled. Rack shall provide a static load capacity of 2,000 lbs. and a UL listed load capacity of 800 lbs.
Rack shall accept equipment mounting using cage nut style hardware. Rackrail shall be 14-gauge steel. Top, middle and bottom side brackets shall be 16-gauge steel.
Base angles shall be 14-gauge steel and shall mount outward for increased stability or inward to conserve floor space. Weight capacity shall be 1,000 lbs. Rack shall be finished in a durable black powder coat. Open top shall accept mounting of optional cable ladder. Rack shall feature zero-U mounting capabilities for optional cable lacing strips, vertical power strips and cable ducts. R4 rack shall be UL listed in the US and Canada.
R4 shall be GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for Children and Schools. R4 rack shall be RoHS EU Directive 2002/95/EC compliant. R4 shall be manufactured by an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered company. Four post open frame rack shall be warrantied to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and conditions for the lifetime of the product. Resources