USB TO VGA CONVERTER
This USB Display Adapter enables you to connect one more monitor, LCD or projector
to a computer with a USB 2.0 port. For desktop users adding an extra monitor via
USB connection is easier than ever without having to open the computer chassis
to install an internal video card. Once the installation is done, the USB-attached
monitor soon wakes up. No function key hassle to swap a second monitor. With this
handy adapter, you can enjoy many benefits brought by an add-on monitor. The most
obvious one is that you get more desktop area to have more applications visible
at one time. For example, you may work on one monitor while your family watching
video on the other. No more stacking windows within the confines of a single display.
System performance is an important issue when using multiple monitors. Another
benefit of this adapter is that it uses little computer resource; ensuring users
get quality display without comprising computer performance.
* Add-on monitor, LCD or projector through a single USB 2.0 port
* Hot-plug ; add or remove monitor without system reboot
* Small in size, works with all VGA displays.
* Supports High Resolution up to 1920x1080
* Extend and Mirror mode support.
* Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes
* Supports up to 6 USB display adapters to work simultaneously