VOICE, DATA AND FIBER OPTIC INSTALLATIONS
LOW VOLTAGE CABLING – CAT 5E, CAT 6, CAT 6A AND CAT 7
Through our deep and long involvement IT Infrastructure and structured cabling, Cables and Chips is uniquely qualified to assist you in selecting and installing the right Low voltage cabling and wiring solution for your network infrastructure.
We are 100% hardware agnostic so we are uniquely positioned to install, test, troubleshoot or relocate all types of UL listed low voltage wires and cabling for application such as:
- Corporate and Commercial Wired and Wireless Networks
- Industrial / Warehouse cabling systems
- VOIP Systems and Fire Alarms
- Security Sytems and Access Control
- Audio-Visual communications
- Security Sytems and Access Control
Wireless Network deployment
With the explosion of mobility and cloud applications, all kinds of devices rely on your wireless network as their main connection layer. Businesses need to reevaluate their network infrastructure to implement secure, reliable, high-performance and scalable WIFI LANs. Let Cables and Chips experts help you expand or implement your new high-speed wireless network on-time and on budget.
- WI-FI Site Survey and Analysis.
- Wireless Network Desing, Installation and Support.
- Point-to-point outdoor wireless network -LOS-.
- Deliver Best in Class Mobility Solutions.
FIBER OPTIC CABLING AND ON-SITE TERMINATIONSFiber is the ideal medium for backbone application and horizontal applications - alongside with copper- as businesses are requiring more speed and agility from their IT infrastructure to support daily operations while providing innovative resources for new initiatives and services. We provide fiber optic installations, service, and maintenance. Our Infrastructure Cabling and Fiber Optic technicians specialize in:
- Centralized Optical Fiber Cabling Infrastructure.
- Fiber to desk applications.
- Fiber Optic Fusion Spicing and mechanical Fiber Termination.
- Inter-building Backbone Fiber: Cabling that is in between building entrance facilities. A mix of Multimode and Singlemode Fiber may be done, depending on the situation.
- Fiber Cross-connects (MC, IC, HC).
- Outside plant copper and fiber cabling.
- Single Mode Fiber Optic Cabling: Fiber Cabling for distances greater than 2Km.
- Multi Mode Fiber Optic Cabling: Any Fiber run below 200M.
- Fiber Optic Cable Testing & Certification: Using a certification machine, Cables & Chips can test and certify that the cabling job is running at specs and to its highest efficiency.
Not only do we stock a great variety of ready-to-ship fiber cable assemblies, but we can build almost any custom fiber cable you can imagine.
CABLE PLANT CERTIFICATION
We provide certification and testing of high-speed structured cabling systems to ensure that physical layer of your network meets industry specifications and expected operational performance. In accordance with Cabling standards, the installation practices and network components used in your IT infrastructure have a direct impact on the overall performance of your systems. Our techs can help you assess your current or new structure cabling.
Certification and documentation of the network infrastructure is a critical part and the baseline for your cable management process. Clearly define As-Built Documentation with cable count, cable pathways, and patching schedule information necessary for operation and maintenance of your infrastructure.
DATA CENTER BUILDOUTS
Proper planning and consideration are key for a successful data center buildout. We will custom design your data center for growth and scalability, choosing the most cost-efficient solution to deliver an IT infrastructure to meet current business needs while laying the groundwork for tomorrow's next-generation data center. We will work to help you define your cable infrastructure, hardware, appliances, power and cooling needs.
We are also experts in Data center optimization: Aging data centers are in desperate need of an upgrade. Achieve operational efficiency, avoid the risk of running on an obsolete network infrastructure while reducing your operational and maintenance cost. Learn all about our Data Center Solutions.
*We can also help you clean up and organize your IT room or data center cabling.